Friday, December 12, 2008

SHRIMPS HOT AND READY TO SERVE


I believed I made it right this time. I believe that presentation is better than taste, well that my opinion after all. I nailed the it this time. My shrimp menu for tonight is complete, hot, taste and ready to serve. I cooked this for about 20 minutes. What I like about cooking shrimps is that it is easy to cook and fast compared to other dishes. The current price of shrimps nowadays is very expensive. It is because of the the fast coming Christmas Season Celebration. At present the price is around 400 to 450 pesos. When I was in the market, i tried to muscle the price for a discount. That's what I do best I guess. I bought half a kilo of shrimps. I also bought some seasoning, spring onions, ginger, garlic, and onions.

I cooked ti different dishes. One is the fried shrimps dip in garlic and the swimming shrimps, I just hope that all the chefs in the world won't get mad with the term that I used. Well, dinner is ready to serve!