Saturday, November 15, 2008

MBA SCHOOLING MADE EASY

The demand of top caliber graduates in the corporate world is increasing rapidly. After my college graduation I decided to take up further studies to make myself more competitive in the corporate world. But because I live far from schools that offers school mba, I was thinking of moving to the city to make my dream a reality. After awhile I thought of browsing the Internet to find a school that would help me be more competitive in the corporate world. Luckily I was able to visit the Capella University site where I found the course that I was looking for. Now I am already a MBA graduate and employed in a multi-national corporation as a Vice President for marketing, I could say that because of the MBA that I acquired at The Capella University I am in this position right now. For more information about the online study program feel free to visit their website at www.capella.edu for more information about the courses that they offer.