Friday, October 31, 2008

DESIGNER COSTUME JEWELRY


I am a jewelry collector. That is what I do for a living and I find my job very challenging and interesting. I have a wide range of collections and the amount of these fine collections would cost a fortune. I have been doing this for about 10 years now. Every jewelry is in deed a fine work of art. Among the jewelry that I collect, I am very much in love with is my designer costume jewelry. This is because it is made just for you. You don’t have any duplicate in design and this kind of jewelry is very much in demand right now. Many of my close friends keep asking me about my jewelry collection, especially the designer costume jewelry. I wear the jewelry every time I go different places and some special occasions. For more information on where you can get these jewelries, feel free to visit www.holstedjewelers.com now.