Sunday, October 26, 2008

BACK TO MY HOMELAND

Home at last! I just arrived from my first international flight from Hong Kong. Well, all I can say is that, Hong Kong is really very nice to visit and no wonder it is called the shopping capital in Asia. My Hong Kong adventure was very memorable and I promised to myself that I would return there. I stayed in Hong Kong for 6, wonderful, days. Along with me is my brother and his wife, and my wife, Erica. The trip to Hong Kong was for our honeymoon and a time for us, newly weds, to spend more time for each other. I am just happy that we made the trip. it was one event in my life that I would not forget.

I would be blogging more about my Hong Kong escapade later. But for now, I have to sleep and recharge for tomorrows work and my wife is calling me to bed already. Mmmmmmm, its already late and she's right about it.