Monday, March 17, 2008

MY DREAM OF CREATING MY OWN WEBSITE

When I was in my senior year in high school, I was contemplating on what course would I take when I enter into college. Since I was the president of our computer club, the club that me and my close friend established, I was thinking of taking up computer related courses because I felt that I could excel in the field of computers and be able to create my own website. My plan of taking up a computer course was not materialized because the schools that offer the computer course that I wanted was very far from where I am situated. So I pursue another course, which is in business. I still believe that I could create my own website, so I bought several reading materials and references on how to create a website. But that was very difficult because the terms that were used in the books were all computer terms and I find it very hard to understand since I am a business graduate. Through hard work and research dedication I finally encountered a site in the Internet, which was very helpful to me. I was able to create my own free website with the help of WetPaint.com this is a site that offers free websites to all who are interested in creating their own website. By using the site, creating your own free website is very easy and you don’t need to have a computer degree in order to understand the terms. I was able to create my own free website. All you have to do is select from the variety of available designs depending on your taste and interest. If you are interested to have your own free website, visit www.wetpaint.com