Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I WANT TO BE A GUITAR BOY

When I was in high school, I really wanted to have my own guitar. I practiced almost everyday just to know the basic chords of a guitar. My brother, Ryan, was very kind enough to teach me that basics of the chords. He even bought me this songhits book, where at the back of it the chords are located. It all started there. I started playing some basic tunes and from there on, the rest is history...I was not able to practice anymore because our guitar at home was in pieces when I accidentally broke it. Mom never bought me a guitar again because of what happened and the way I play play songs, I love rock and roll!

Now, I am learning again another musical instrument, our piano. The last time this sound right was when my father was still alive. I am keeping the legacy alive once more. So, the next time you see me, I am performing at a recital in a renown music school.